Travel time from Montreal is approximately 9 hours, and a set of directions from Google Maps is available here
- From Montreal and Quebec City you will drive east on highway #20 to the junction of highway 132 at the town of Cacouna. From Montreal this is about a 4 hour and 30 minute drive and from Quebec City a 2 hour and 15 minute drive.
- Cacouna is about 15 minutes from the town of Riviere du Loup on the #20.
- At Cacouna you will turn right on to highway 132 east and follow it for about 1 hour 30 minutes to the town of Ste-Flavie. You will pass the town of Rimouski along the way.
- At Ste-Flavie you will see a set of traffic lights, turn right at there lights towards the town of Mont Joli.
- Pass through Mont Joli you will follow the highway #132 towards Matapedia, Quebec, about 1 hour 30 minute drive.
- From Matapedia follow the highway 132 east towards the town of Caplan.
- As a reference point you will pass by the towns of Carleton, Maria and New Richmond.
- Once you arrive in Caplan you will see a Toyota Dealership on your right. At the Toyota dealership in Caplan, Quebec turn left towards St-Alphonse. Drive 10.6 kilometers to the junction or “T”.
- At the stop sign turn right and drive for 4.6 Kilometers where you will see a well maintained gravel road on your left.
- Turn left in this gravel road and drive 1.5 kilometers to the entrance to the club on your right. The club facility is at the bottom of the hill.
If you have any problems please do not hesitate to call the Club at 418 388 5582 or 418 534 3678.