Travel time from Halifax is approximately 9 hours, and a set of directions from Google Maps is available here
- This distance between Halifax and Moncton is about 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Once you arrive near Moncton follow the signs to Miramichi. Drive towards the town of Miramichi. The distance from Moncton to Miramichi is about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Once you arrive in Miramichi you will cross a bridge, after crossing this bridge you will follow the signs to Bathurst. Miramichi to Bathurst is about 40 minutes.
- From Batuurst drive to Campbellton.
- Take the first exit to Campbellton. From Bathurst to Campbellton is a one hour drive.
- Take this exit and follow the directions to downtown Campbellton. Campbellton is a small town and not difficult to get around.
- Once in Campbellton follow directions to the bridge, for your reference there is a large bridge that crosses from New Brunswick to Quebec.
- After crossing the bridge you will drive approximately two miles to the junction for highway 132.
- Turn right on highway 132 east, you will now be following the south shore of the Gaspe Peninsula. As a reference point you will pass by the towns of Carleton, Maria and New Richmond. The drive from Campbellton to Caplan, Quebec is about 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Once you arrive in Caplan you will see a Toyota Dealership on your right. At the Toyota dealership in Caplan, Quebec turn left towards St-Alphonse. Drive 10.6 kilometers to the junction or “T”.
- At the stop sign turn right and drive for 4.6 Kilometers where you will see a well maintained gravel road on your left.
- Turn left in this gravel road and drive 1.5 kilometers to the entrance to the club on your right. The club facility is at the bottom of the hill.
If you have any problems please do not hesitate to call the Club at 418 388 5582 or 418 534 3678.